Wednesday, February 1, 2017

❤️

Designed to tear a couple apart? What? Oh you mean like... teenager hormones and experimenting with who you are? Or experimenting with drugs? Cheating? Or drinking issues? Or the loss of a pregnancy? Maybe even foster care? Infertility? Losing foster children? IVF?? An Affair? 

Yep.... we've been through it ALL... but somehow we've come out stronger. 18 years... lots of crap... but some pretty amazing stuff too! And today I love Stephen more than I have ever thought possible.... "and I thought I loved him then".

The days seem shorter and so much sweeter. I go to bed every night with a kiss, and a sigh of relief. A thankful heart for a man that loves me like never before. 3 amazing kids. And a God that has carried me through the devil's playground. 

I'm the happiest girl in the world....

"Do not fear, for am I in the place of God? As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good..."

No comments:

Post a Comment